About

Monday, December 31, 2007

Unobtrusive wedding photography in a creative, documentary style.

"I began my professional photography career shooting rock climbers scaling cliffs throughout the U.S. By combining my passion for adventure with my love of art, I very quickly became obsessed with creating images that were not only "pretty" but conveyed a sense of "being there" and of the emotions felt by my subjects. Seeing and capturing fleeting moments from behind a lens proved to be a powerful addiction which led me to wedding photography. I strive to create images of a bride and groom that show the spectrum of emotions felt on one of the most important days of their lives."

Eric McCallister is a wedding and commercial photographer living along the seacoast of New Hampshire with his wife Rebecca and daughter Abigail and son Colin. Check out his portfolio site and commercial photography and design site to learn more.

Updated April 2011