Sharma & Sterling

Saturday, November 8, 2008

It was just recently announced that uber-climber Chris Sharma has signed a deal to join the Sterling Rope Ambassador Team. This is exciting news for Sterling, and for me. I just finished up a new advertisement featuring Chris and his new route Jumbo Love, possibly the hardest climb in the world. I always enjoy working on creative for Sterling Rope, and with Chris on board it's given me an opportunity to work with images from some new photogs. In the ad, the main shot is one of Boone Speed's from the first ascent. These images are being rep'd by Aurora, so I did not work directly with Boone. The inset shot of Chris working the route is from Jorge Visser. Jorge shot some great stills on the route, and was a pleasure to work with. I hope to see more of his shots in the future.

The ad will be running in the next editions of Rock & Ice and Climbing magazines. Check 'em out. The photos make the ad, and kudos to Jorge and Boone for capturing them, and I am psyched to have worked with them.

0  comments: