Wedding: Eleni & Mark

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This past Saturday I had the great pleasure of photographing Eleni and Mark's wedding. This was my first Greek Orthodox wedding ceremony, and I have to admit that despite being long, I was very impressed with the beauty of the service -- very rich in both symbolism and pageantry.

Eleni and Mark were a blast two shoot. They are fun, attractive and were very agreeable to all of my requests. What more could a photographer ask for? Combine that with a great wedding party, and it makes the job almost easy... or at least very fun! Below are a few photos from their day.


Cheers, Eric






2  comments:

Kristina Tsipouras said...

You really captured these moments. Gorgeous photos, I cannot wait to see the album!

Kristina Tsipouras
The Wedding Library
New York, New York
www.weddinglibrarybuzz.blogspot.com

Eric McCallister said...

Thanks Kristina! It was great to meet you at the wedding. I have just sent Eleni the link and password to her full gallery, but will let her distribute it further after she and Mark are able to have a look.

Cheers, Eric