Engagement: Jesi & Hendi

Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's always great meeting and working with great, easy-going people. Jesi and Hendi are exactly that. I'm just home from shooting their wedding this evening, and this ranks as one of the most fun weddings I've been to in a long time. The guests were energized, Jesi and Hendi were good sports when it came to the "games" (had to be there!) and they could not have been more fun to spend a day with. Thank you!

I've not even opened my kit yet, so I have no images to share from the wedding, but I do want to post a few engagement images of this great couple that I shared with them this afternoon. Jesi's beautiful, Hendi's handsome, and together they are adorable! I'll be posting some of their wedding shots in a bit, but for now...





0  comments: