Chill(ed) Bride...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am just home from the fantastic, laid-back wedding of Jenna and Jeff. The day started sunny and kind of mild. November weddings in southern New Hampshire can be mild, cool, cold or cold AND wet. We had a little bit of all of it today except for wet, which earns a gold star in my book!

It did get quite cold this afternoon though. During family portraits (outside!) Jenna became so chilled that her teeth began chattering. I relinquished my jacket, but I am not sure that it helped much by that point. I suggested we finish later at the reception, upon which she handed back my jacket and suggested we crack on. Not only was she chilly, but she was totally chill about the whole silly situation of being out in a strapless gown with open-toed shoes. Can you say 'trooper'?

Anyway, as Doug and I were leaving this evening, Jenna jokingly asked, "Can I be on your blog?" Well, of course! A full post will follow in a bit, but in the meantime, Jenna, welcome to the blog. And, I can't believe I actually got you outside again!

3  comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the cover of a wedding magazine

Anonymous said...

Beyond beautiful.....can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!