Kicking off 2011...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

This past Saturday night I kicked off my 2011 wedding season at the Mt. Washington Hotel. Not only was I excited to be at such a great winter venue -- complete with blizzard -- but I was psyched to be photographing Daizha and Tim's intimate wedding.

Here's how I would describe Daizha and Tim: welcoming, funny, gorgeous, patient and rugged. "Rugged" you say? Well, both Tim and Daizha are climbers, but not just rock climbers, ice climbers. For some that's enough said. For everyone else, well, Daizha trekked out in six inches of fresh snow, during whiteout conditions, in a strapless gown and in open toe heels to get "the" shot. Rugged. Thank you both for just being awesome!

A full post will be forthcoming, but here are two images from that wintery expedition.

0  comments: