Laura & Justin: Private Farm Wedding

Monday, October 31, 2011

So, it's taking me a little while to unbury myself from wedding day blog posts. I definitely will be posting well into winter! As I try to catch up, I'll kick off with Laura and Justin's August 20 wedding in Alexandria, NH. They planned a mid-day wedding on Laura's grandparent's farm, which was wonderfully accented with all of the mandatory farm details, including old barns, rusty trucks and expansive fields...



I joined Laura and Justin prior to their noon ceremony. Here Laura and her bridesmaids peek out from behind the barn to see if everything was set to go...


And Justin and his groomsmen eagerly await their arrival...





It was warm in the field for this noon service, but it was such a cool location I hardly noticed.



Mr. and Mrs...


Following the service we were able to sneak away for some portraits around the farm. Naturally, we had to include the namesake of the farm...





We moved around to the other side of the house to a beautiful, intimate garden. I love these shots...


Had to incorporate the silo...


And this is likely my favorite "prop" of the year, a killer old Ford! Bride and groom + rusty old truck + dilapidated barn = rustic awesomeness...


Then it was back to the tented reception...






Once inside, Laura and Justin enjoyed their first dance as husband and wife...


And I enjoyed watching these two have a great time!


One of Laura's good friends decorated the cake with fresh cut flowers. In fact, all of the flowers for the day were done by Laura and her family and friends...


Laura was full of great expressions all day... "Hmmm, what should I do with this?..."


Toasts, er, roasts...



Then party time. I believe this was a rousing rendition of Michael Jackson's Thriller...



A final portrait for the day...


Thank you Laura and Justin for including me in your celebration. You both were so much fun to spend the afternoon with!

0  comments: