Senior Portrait: Liz's Fort Foster Session

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This past weekend was one of the nicest of the year, and I was psyched to be home with the family... well, for most of it. I wasn't shooting a wedding, but still managed to sneak in a couple of shoots. I started with an engagement session in Boston, and then a senior portrait session with my niece Liz, which I guess was still technically time spent with family.

Liz is a beautiful girl inside and out, and was a huge help to us this summer, lending a hand with our new son so that I could get some work done or my wife could catch her breathe while I was off shooting. So, I was super psyched to spend an evening with her for these important pictures. Here are just a few of the many captured on a glorious Fall evening...



The image on the left in the doorway of an old concrete bunker is among my favorites. Such nice warm light filling the bunker...



If you follow my blog at all, you know I am a sucker for a sunset shot, and we were treated to a great one...


These next two are also among my favorites. The left one may just be my favorite. Thanks Mother Nature for adding the hair fan...


Okay, maybe the next image is my favorite. I don't often get to bring my daughter along on shoots, but she joined me for this one with her cousin Lizzy, and she had a blast running around the beach with my sister-in-law. My Abby...


Thanks, Liz, and enjoy the rest of your senior year!

0  comments: