Sterling Rope Catalog Completed

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am very excited to have just recently completed the layout and design of the new Sterling Rope climbing catalog. For this piece I was able to incorporate a variety of services--layout and design, product photography, and action photography--into the finished piece. The catalog debuted at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Expo in Salt Lake City, UT last week, and I am eager to learn how it was received by retailers, who are the main user of the piece. The main goal of the layout, and photography, was to provide the most pertinent specs and make them easy to find, as well as portray the products in an elegant and accurate way. I am biased, but I think we succeeded! It was also great to interact with some fabulous photographers for this project. Keith Ladzinski, Simon Carter, and Anne Skidmore... your images are amazing, and I had a blast sorting through them with the folks at Sterling!

You can download a PDF file of the new catalog here.

0  comments: