Breaking the log jam

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have several weddings and a couple of engagement shoots to post here, all to be done after my last wedding of the season tomorrow. I thought in the meantime I would post a few shots that I have culled out during the editing, with more comprehensive posts to follow in the coming weeks.

Here are Jennifer and Scott, who were married at a private residence on Squam Lake, NH:


And Michele and Steve who had a beautiful Portsmouth, NH wedding and then reception at the Wentworth by the Sea, in Rye, NH:


Tracy and Brandon, married at the York Harbor Inn on a memorable, though damp, Fall day:


Kim and Al, who's wedding I will be photographing next July 4, could not have asked for a more beautiful Fall day at Odiorne Point in Rye, NH for an engagement session:


And finally, Sandra and Daniel who's wedding I will be photographing tomorrow, shown here during their engagement session at Lynch Park in Beverly, MA:


Oh, and Happy Halloween too!!!

0  comments: