Kylee & Matt: A Haverhill Wedding

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weddings are fantastic gatherings for families. People come together from all over to celebrate the joining of two lives as well as two families. As a wedding photographer I get to share in many of these celebrations each year. Sometimes I am fortunate enough to have a personal connection to the event, as was the case with Kylee and Matt's wedding. Two of my wife's nieces (I guess mine too, huh) were bridesmaids. It was great spending the day with not only Kylee and Matt's family, but some of my own as well.

I met up with Kylee, my nieces, and the other ladies while they were getting ready. Below, my niece Katie helps Kylee with some finishing touches...



Kylee is a natural in front of the camera...


Then it was off to DiBurro's in Haverhill to meet up with Matt who was eagerly awaiting Kylee at the head of the isle. Image by my fantastic second shooter David.


My other niece, Sara, watches on happily, also by David...



The new Mr. and Mrs...


Following the ceremony we took time for a few portraits...




Showing a little sass...


Following portraits, I snuck in to the dining room to capture a few details...


Including the bling...



Introducing the newlyweds. Matt was just getting warmed up for...



First dance as husband and wife...




Followed by best man and maid of honor toasts...



Then dancing, lots of high energy dancing. Some of the guys were pulling out all kinds of crazy moves all night long This was tame...




Even grandmom was getting down...


Before we could wrap up the evening, we had to get back outside for some night portraits...



Thank you Kylee and Matt for inviting me to your wedding and to share your day with you and your families. I suspect we will do it again one of these day ;-)

Special thanks to my second shooter David for your great work!

0  comments: