"No pressure" family photo shoot

Friday, December 16, 2011

I must confess, I go into every shoot with a bit of nervousness. It's never debilitating, rather, I think it keeps me on my toes and trying harder. This was definitely the case for this family session. No, the nervousness had nothing to do with the fact that I was photographing my friend and fantastic photographer Tara and her family. Nope, not at all.

I've gotten to know Tara over the past couple of years. Aside from being a wonderful wedding and portrait photographer, she has a lovely family with two children about the same age as my own, and her husband Chris is a talented graphic designer. They are exceptionally talented and incredibly nice people. I am so excited to share a few photos from their session at the Great Island Common last month. Enjoy!


Tara's daughters are adorable...







Tara had specifically asked me about a silhouette shot of her and her youngest daughter. No pressure trying to capture another creative's vision... :-)



0  comments: